Have some time this weekend? Brush off your resume for these opportunities at Microsoft! If you’d like to apply for any, please let me know. I’d love to be able to pass your information on to the hiring manager!
Education Account Manager (Public Sector)
Microsoft’s Education team is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Account Executive to manage sales and relationships in some the larger school districts and universities in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Core responsibilities will include:
- attainment of all revenue goals
- driving solution and platform design wins
- maintaining high customer satisfaction
While the Account Executive will not have any direct reports, the account manager will lead a virtual team including technical specialists, solution specialists, an HQ Sales Rep and key stakeholders within the various support organizations across the business. (See the job listing for more info.)
IT Pro Evangelist, Atlanta or DC (DPE)
The IT Professional Evangelist (ITE) is a member of the East Region Developer and Platform Evangelism (DPE) team tasked with driving IT Professional platform adoption through a variety of channels: events, community groups, industry influencers and online capabilities. This is a highly technical role with the mission of inspiring the broad community of IT professionals and impacting adoption of Microsoft core infrastructure technologies such as Windows Server “8”, System Center, Private cloud, Hyper-V and Virtualization technologies, SQL Server 2012, Windows 7 and other emerging core infrastructure technologies. The ITE leads by example and invests heavily in cultivating productive, influential partners and community leaders.
This role is responsible for:
- Driving next generation virtualization technologies, Windows Server platform and private cloud adoption through evaluations and deployment
- Drive satisfaction with Microsoft, Microsoft tools and Microsoft platform technologies
- Engage the broad IT professional community in partnership with community leaders, industry influencers and online channels
- Deliver IT Pro oriented events/workshops/presentations on the next generation virtualization technologies, Windows Server platform and private cloud technologies
- Partner with other groups within Microsoft to scale the message
(See the job listing for more info.)